Frame By Frame Transfers
Terms and Conditions
1.This document comprises an agreement between yourselves and Frame By Frame Transfers (ABN 29754119611) upon payment of your non refundable booking retainer and acceptance by us. Your acceptance of these terms and conditions occurs upon your signing of the Agreement. Please retain a copy for your records.
2. These Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time, with or without notice to you, at our sole discretion. You accept that these must be read in conjunction with the current Terms and Conditions available at: www.framebyframetransfers.com, at the bottom of the website.
3. Package & Product Prices are subject to change. All prices exclude GST.
4. This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
5. By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you are at least eighteen years of age, or the legal age to form a binding contract within your legal jurisdiction.
6. We will not be responsible for any failure or delay in providing services to you due to any events beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to acts of god or elements of nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other casualty), war, civil commotion, labour disputes, strikes, government regulation or restriction.
7, All care and diligence will be exercised in the performance of the assignment/s and that liability is limited to monies paid only should mechanical failure, theft, accident, or any other mishap occur which prevents the fulfillment of this agreement.
8. All images and videos are provided to you with a ‘personal use, royalty free, perpetual licence’. You are free to print images and make copies of your videos. You may also submit them on social media or production houses. We only require that you acknowledge Frame By Frame Film and Video as the producer of the work and request a credit and website link when using images in notices and broadcast and social media (ie. Magazines, Newspapers, Blogs, Websites, etc).
9. Frame by Frame Transfers owns and retains full Copyright of any and all images, digital transfers and videos taken from client material. Permission is granted by you to use the images as we see fit for all Media, Marketing and Promotion. Including but not limited to Film, Television, Online and Print.
10. All effort is made to explain the order of the film transfers and final video made. All final videos are edited to the best of our capabilities. You acknowledge that you are familiar with our style, and that our work is continually evolving and are of a unique and artistic nature, that the films and videos edited may be different from those taken in the past from other clients. The studio will use their expertise and artistic judgement to create a video consistent with their vision from the transfers made. Any errors caused by Frame By Frame Transfers eg, misspelling of titles etc, will be corrected by the company at our cost.
11. The client is permitted to submit or request changes to their final video. If you believe that changes are required to the final work, even if condition 10 is met, an additional minimum cost of $100 is payable for the first edit session, and a further $20 for every other edit from the same session.
12. We cannot be held responsible for any damages, extended delivery time or loss to products sent via postal services. We will pursue the courier service and lodge a formal investigation if your package has not arrived within the online tracking time frame. We will ensure all avenues and effort is made to the best of our ability to find and deliver your products, however no refund or compensation will be made. It is our sole discretion whether to provide a replacement product.
13. Full payment, cash, cheque or otherwise, is required 30 days from the date of invoice. Failure to pay will incur an added fee of 10% to the final cost for every month thereon till collection and payment is made.